Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Play Ball!

Ethan started playing T-Ball this year. He loves it. At his first practice he told me I could take pictures of him if I wanted...I think he meant he wanted to remember every moment on the field.

It has been fun to watch him play. He's quite a little ball player. He has such intensity at times. He also spends a lot of the game chatting with the opponents.

He's getting better at catching.


Can really throw the ball well.


Runs from base to base like a pro.

And really is a heavy hitter.

We all love a good game and love our nights at the ball field.

3 comments:

Douglas said...

Way to go little slugger :) Those pictures say it all. You are the BEST !!

Alys said...

I think it is so cute he wanted you to take pictures of him. I bet he was super excited. So fun!

Brad and Hailey said...

Awesome! We can't wait to come cheer him on! We're hoping to make it Saturday!