Monday, August 4, 2008

Aunt Jayne's Wedding

We have been busy for the last few weeks getting ready for Aunt Jayne's wedding. Saturday was the big day! Ethan looked so handsome in his tuxedo. He was a real trooper during a long day. He took a power nap in the car after the sealing and luncheon and was as charming as ever at the reception.
The whole day was wonderful.






Jayne made a beautiful bride and we are happy to have another Kevin join our family. It was a magical reception and we were glad to be a part of their special day.

5 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Cute blog!!!
PS. I'm going to have to make you help me get my pictures to show on the side. Whenever I upload them on the left or the right, I publish my post and nothing stays where it's supposed to be. The only way I've gotten it to work is down the middle :(

Patty said...

Joni, I am so happy that you have a blog. I love keeping up with friends this way. I need to update mine, we were out of town for a while. Well I just love all the pitures. Ethan has grown so much. He is such a cutie pie.

Beth and Shae said...

I am so happy you finally took the plunge and started blogging. I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. He in a little boy now. IT is amazing how time flies. Relish every moment. I look at Aiden and then think I am having another baby, I have no clue what to do with a newborn. I hope it is like they all say, it will all come back to me as soon as she is here, which I have a feeling will be very soon. Talk to you soon. Love you all.

Emilie said...

Ethan looks like such a little man!

Brad and Hailey said...

That's such a great picture of Ethan and Jayne!