The kids had a great time both decorating the cookies and sneaking candy as often as they could. They liked the crunchy ones best (conversation hearts) followed closely by the M & M's. I'm pretty sure more candy was eaten than put on cookies, but I know we all had a good time.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Cookie Monsters
The kids had a great time both decorating the cookies and sneaking candy as often as they could. They liked the crunchy ones best (conversation hearts) followed closely by the M & M's. I'm pretty sure more candy was eaten than put on cookies, but I know we all had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yummy!!! Looks like Ethan got his way with a "hawk" again. Cute.
What a fun tradition! Looks like they loved it!
How fun! I would love some cookies right now :) I love that Ethan has his hair in a Me-Hawk again ;)
He does like that mohawk, doesn't he? :) I'm guessing he won't get away with that when he is 14. :)
Post a Comment