Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fort

I left Bob in charge yesterday and ran a few errands by myself. It was great. I ran in to 3 old friends and had a few minutes to visit since Ethan wasn't going to run out of patience. When I came home Bob and Ethan had built a fort out of the couch cushions. Ethan was pretty excited to hid in his fort. He wasn't sure he even wanted to stick his head out for a picture. Sounds like everybody had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

How creative!!! I love forts :)

Douglas said...

What a good dad. Ethan is just so cute I can hardly stand it. That's the greatest fort ever. I sill look at the golf video and laugh.
Love, Gram Cath

Brad and Hailey said...

That's awesome. I'm glad the boys can have fun together so you can get a break :)