
We were so excited to have a little nicer weather this week. We took advantage and went for a walk and rode Ethan's bike. We also had a play date with our little buddy Ava. We happily walked over to their house and played in their backyard. I don't think the kids stopped moving the whole time we were outside. They rode bikes, dug in the dirt, played catch, kicked the soccer ball and enjoyed playing together. It may not be Spring yet, but it sure was nice to have a break from the rain, clouds, & snow.
3 comments:
It is so nice to be able to get outside again a little bit, isn't it! I love to watch the excitement the kids have to be outside during the early spring months!
What a darling picture. I'm glad the kids had a little Spring. I'm sure ready of a change. Looks like the sun might shine here today. Love you all. Mom
Cute picture!!! I'm sure it was great to get outside after a winter being cooped up.
Post a Comment