Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Brother

Ethan is happy to announce that he will soon become a big brother! To some of you this is a surprise and some of you knew, but we are thrilled to have a little one join our family in August! Ethan has loved hearing the baby's heartbeat...which he thinks sounds like a train...I have been rather sick, but have hope that as I close in on 16 weeks that will pass and the fun can begin! We scheduled our ultrasound for March 31st...so weigh in on what you think the outcome will be and stay tuned for more details!

11 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Congratulations that's exciting news. I'm sorry you've been sick. Hopefully better times are ahead. I say girl.

Mary said...

Girl or Boy? How 'bout BOTH! Wouldn't that be fun - for the aunt? Hope you feel better really soon. We're so excited for you. Hooray for cousins!

Arlene said...

Whoooohoooo! Congratulations!!! :)

Brad and Hailey said...

I'm saying it's a girl but I'm totally biased at this point wanting a buddy for our's ;) We are excited for you!

Douglas said...

It's so hard to vote. Another boy would be so fun. Two boys together are such pals. But you konw how I love little girls. Which ever will be awfully loved. We can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

JessWilson said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and hope you get through the sickness part quickly. Ethan will be such a great big brother!

Beth and Shae said...

Hope you are feeling better. We are so excited for you. I am not sure what to guess. Right now everyone I know who is pregnant (about 8 people) is having a girl. You being so sick makes me think girl but then again I think i will take a gamble and guess boy. You will be the one to break the trend.

Melissa said...

Congrats Joni!! I'm so excited for you!! Boy or Girl? YAY!!!!

Emilie said...

I think it will be a boy, but just because that it what we got second. :) Hope you are feeling better!

Heidi said...

I'm a little late in reading your blog, but congratulations!! I hope that you are feeling better. I say girl, everyone needs one!! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

There is absolutely no way for me to share my reaction after reading this post and do justice, but I will try. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Oh my goodness! *Big smile* (that would make a bride on her wedding day look like she's giving you the stink-eye)

I'M SO EXCITED! Congratulations!