Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Announcing....

the grand arrival of Avery Nicole.

Avery was born on Monday, August 17th at 11:36am. She weighed 9 pounds (bigger than her brother even at a week early) and was 21 inches long.



Ethan is already a great big brother. He has been so proud to show off his little sister. He exclaims "Isn't she SO cute?" to everyone who meets her.



We love her cute round cheeks, sweet little face and FULL head of brown hair. A perfect fit in our little family!

A fabulous way to celebrate my 100th blog post. Happy Centennial to me

14 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Congrats you guys! She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her :) Happy 100 ;)

Brian and Tonya said...

We're so excited to have her here. She's so beautiful and a perfect edition to the family.

Heidi said...

Congratulaions!! She is beautiful. I hope that you're feeling good.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Avery is such a cute name and she's adorable with all of that dark hair! I hope the delivery went well and you're getting lots of sleep...

Robinson Family said...

Congrats Joni! She is adorable, and you have a beautiful family. Good luck in the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. She is beautiful! I love the name Avery. Ohhhh...it just makes me want to have another!

Beth and Shae said...

She is beautiful and definitely an Allen. She looks a lot like her brother. Hope you are well and adjusting to life at home with two. Talk to you soon.

JessWilson said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Em said...

Yay for a baby girl. She is a doll. I love that full head of hair. You will be a great mom for a girl. She will always be bowed-up and ready to go. Good luck with two and congrats!

Alys said...

Congratulations! She is cute and I bet you are glad to have have her.

Arlene said...

WHOOHOOOO!!!! She's gorgeous! I'm glad you are doing okay! :)

Can't wait to meet her in person! (And see all your crafts on her!)

jami said...

congrats joni! she is beautiful!

Jennifer Ames said...

Hooray! Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Cute cute name!

Emilie said...

Congratulations! She is darling.