Thursday, August 6, 2009

Too Cute

I am so proud of myself...here is my latest sewing project...fabric shoes for the baby's blessing. I found another tutorial and decided to try it out. I love how they turned out and can't wait to make more...How many pair of shoes can a little 0-6 Month old girl have? Well when they're this easy and fun to make there's probably no limit. I am currently addicted to making cute little clothes and projects for our baby to be.

6 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Those are adorable, and will look so cute with the blessing dress. Good job :)

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

ooh! how cute! Can you tell me where to find the tutorial?

Heidi said...

Those really are so cute!! What tutorial did you use. I'm excited for you to have a little girl. They are fun.

Douglas said...

Those are cute and it will be fun to have little feet in them. You did a great job and they look so professional. We're getting anxious!!!!!

Alys said...

I've seen some of these shoes and wanted to make some. Only, girl shoes are so much cuter than boy shoes.

Brad and Hailey said...

Those are adorable. Great job!