Ethan wanted to stay at the shower and help open up "your sister's" gifts. (He calls her "your sister" since that's what I always say.) But once daddy told him he could help fix a broken pipe at Granddad's he was OK with opening a few fabulous gifts sent for him from Gram and Papa and heading off with the boys leaving just us girls in a sea of pinks, purples, and all things frilly!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Pink, Pink and More Pink
Ethan wanted to stay at the shower and help open up "your sister's" gifts. (He calls her "your sister" since that's what I always say.) But once daddy told him he could help fix a broken pipe at Granddad's he was OK with opening a few fabulous gifts sent for him from Gram and Papa and heading off with the boys leaving just us girls in a sea of pinks, purples, and all things frilly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that your lint from the dryer was pink! I love pink and hope that some day I will have a little girl I can dress in pink dresses. For now I am getting lots of fun things in blue. Good luck with the next few weeks. I know you are getting excited!
Congratulations Joni! I didn't even know you were expecting #2! How fun! She's going to be cutie!
Joni,
This is Hannah from While They Sleep. Just wanted to let you know that I tried to answer your questions in the comments section under the Car Seat Cover Tutorial. Thanks for stopping by and I hope the project goes well for you! Congrats on your little girl on the way! So funny about the lint! You'll love all of the sugar and spice for sure!
Post a Comment