Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fancy A Laugh?

Bob and Ethan had Avery side-splittingly laughing last night. Kids find the craziest things funny! It was a great way to wind down from a long day...If you fancy a laugh watch this.

(Sorry about the shaking camera I tried to get a better angle and was laughing myself.)

We sure love this little beauty!

6 comments:

Douglas said...

We love her too and it just makes us feel like laughing right along with everyone else. What a great video!

Brian and Tonya said...

That is so stinkin' cute. Brian and I are here chuckling along.

Brad and Hailey said...

Too cute! How fun!

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness, that is just too cute! There's nothing sweeter than the sound of a baby's laugh!!! The kids couldn't get enough this morning.

Alys said...

That's so fun! I can't wait for Harrison to start laughing.

JessWilson said...

I love it! Totally America's funniest video's laughing quality. :)