We always have a great time for Easter at our house and this year was no different. Ethan and Avery got to hunt Easter eggs on three separate occasions and all three hunts were packed with eggs, candy and toys. Our kids made out like little Easter Bunny Bandits. As a matter of fact, don't tell them, but we had a hunt planned here at our house for just the 2 of them, but they already had so much stuff Bob and I decided to save our surprises for later!
Let the hunts begin!
My family had a great indoor hunt at Amy & Ray's house thanks to a late spring snow fall!



The Wedding Day Hunt...Ray's mom planned an Easter Egg Hunt for all the nieces and nephews as a reward/break from wedding set up!


Finally on Sunday we had our traditional hunt with Bob's family...always fun!



We have enough Easter candy to last until next Easter...too bad we don't have enough will power to have the candy last that long!
2 comments:
I love the bunny ears. So perfect for the day!
Who can ever get enough Easter fun? Papa says Easter is getting to be as big as Christmas for candy and gifts. I'm glad the Easter Bunny found you so many times. I love the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment