Grandma planned a fun craft to help the kids wait for it to get dark enough to start the movie.
They had a ball and were almost sad when the sun went down and they had to take their sunglasses off...until they realized that meant the movie was starting.
We saw Toy Story 3 and then a few of us stayed for the second movie...Sorcerer's Apprentice. Luckily Avery fell asleep at about 10PM and Ethan made it to the end of Toy Story and about 30 seconds of the 2nd movie.
It was really late when we pulled in to the garage and Bob and I decided we were too old to stay up that late anymore! Thankfully we all slept in the next morning!
2 comments:
I though drive-in movies were a thing of the past. It sounded like a good time. Your kids experience life to the fullest. Way to go !!!
Love the Drive Thru! heehee How fun! I still remember drive-ins from when I was a kid!
Post a Comment