Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Us

Nine Years! That's right Bob and I have been married for 9 years. The time has flown by, but the years keep getting better.

This year our anniversary fell on a Wednesday. It's always hard to celebrate on a weekday and this time Bob had to present at a meeting that night so he talked his mom in to taking Ethan and Avery on a picnic with Jen's 4 girls while we went out to lunch. It was a fun surprise for me-very strange to be out and about during the day without the kids! They had a great time! Bob and I went to PF Chang's-we had a great time too!

To finalize our celebration on Friday we went to the Symphony Under The Stars. Aunt Amy came and stayed with Ethan and Avery for movie night while Bob and I went to the Waterfall Amphitheater to hear the local symphony out on the lawn. It was amazing. Our favorite songs were the "Beef It's What's For Dinner" song, The Blue Danube and a few excerpts from Westside Story. I also really enjoyed their encore and wish I knew the name of it.

It was a great anniversary. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

1 comment:

Douglas said...

Happy Anniversary to you !!!!. It looks like you celebrated in style.
Way to go!!!