He loves a hot date with Aunt Amy!
We started our evening with a fabulous dinner. It was kind of fancy. We had a bib lettuce wedge salad with pine nuts, shaved Asiago cheese and grilled baby carrots, tomatillo gazpacho, berries and cream, rib eye steak with a chimichurry sauce, and tres leches cake with strawberry mango puree. YUM! Bob enjoyed his cod fish taco served in a tortilla cone with spicy coleslaw too.
The symphony played many western classics...the theme song to Cowboys the movie, Turkey In The Straw and many more fun songs.
During the intermission we were served fancy desserts and more lemonade with mint leaves up on the balcony. Pretty swankie!
I shot a little video during the concert...this is all I could get before a "friendly" usher showed me big sign about no flash photography...I wasn't using a flash!
2 comments:
What an up town evening! It doesn't get any better than that!! I'm so jealous... Glad you had a wonderful evening out. Glad Ethan and Avery had a hot date with Aunt Amy too. She's the best.
Wow! That sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment