It may have been a silly groundhog who predicted an early spring, but we're grateful Mother Nature listened.
We had a few beautiful sunny days last week so we took full advantage of them. The kids and I took a walk around the neighborhood.

Avery was insistent on taking her baby with her so she got to push her bright pink stroller around. I thought she looked adorable in her pink pants, lime green jacket and groovy purple sunglasses with her messy bun hairdo. Very grown up-especially pushing a baby.

Ethan loves his scooter and decided that's how he'd get around the block. He had to stop a lot or double back to let Avery catch up, but was happy to be outside.

After a while Avery decided to take her turn on the "scoot." She's pretty good at balancing her two little feet on the scooter while I push her. Maybe this summer we'll work on scooting a little on her own.
Thanks for the beautiful day Mother Nature. We'd like to order a few more!
1 comment:
Avery certainly looked like spring..What a doll. Ethan has mastered the scooter... Way to enjoy a spring day!
Post a Comment