It's so fun to have him grow into a little bit bigger boy with such a great imagination...Keep pretending pal!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Playing Around
Ethan has recently discovered the joy of having sets of toys. He's accumulated enough Legos and train track to really make playing a lot of fun.
Yesterday he and I played Legoville for about an hour then he played even more with a friend. He's got lots of farmers, a pig, a chicken coop, a garbage man, a postman, and a fireman. He loves to take turns acting like each one.
He's also amassed quite a collection of Thomas The Tank Engine track, cars, engines, and buildings. I got creative and built he and a buddy a huge track. They loved it and busied themselves for a long time carrying cargo from one side to the other.
After all the hard playing I told Ethan he must have a monster of an appetite and handed over Monster Mouths. He got a real kick out of replacing his teeth with the monster teeth. I thought he looked pretty fabulous!
It's so fun to have him grow into a little bit bigger boy with such a great imagination...Keep pretending pal!
It's so fun to have him grow into a little bit bigger boy with such a great imagination...Keep pretending pal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like great fun... I love the Smile. I think I remember them from the past... After school treats?
Post a Comment