Ethan got to have x-rays taken of his teeth. Avery thought maybe she wanted to have a turn, but quickly lost interest and headed over to the lounge chair in front of the movie.
Ethan had his teeth cleaned, counted and inspected. He's got one little cavity starting so we're going to try to get the tooth to rebuild with fluoride treatments. It was amazing that the dentist could look at his teeth and gums and predict what work he would need to avoid braces...Apparently tooth spacing is hereditary...sorry pal!
A super first trip, 2 clean sets of teeth and 2 great prizes! Perfect!
PS Ethan has his first loose tooth. I was amazed and sad...my baby boy is growing up way too fast!
2 comments:
I am totally dreading Harrison's first dental appointment. I think he will bite their fingers off. :) We might wait a few more years.
Great job at the dentist. Teeth are so important...Thanks for taking such good care of yours.
A lose tooth.. I can't believe it!!!
Post a Comment