
Avery's hair hasn't grown evenly yet. She had lots of long hair in the back, but the sides and front wouldn't grow. If I didn't pull it back in to piggies or buns, well, it looked a bit like a mullet. So I took her to my friend Annie, also my hairdresser, for a good trim. Avery was nervous to have Annie wash her hair, but asks me every day now if we can go back to Annie's for a wash.

After talking, Annie and I decided to cut the back of Avery's hair even with her front. I knew it would be a lot of hair, but was a little sad when she clipped off the first 3" section. In the end Avery's haircut turned out so CUTE! Kind of sassy, a little like her personality!
2 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! for little Sassy Pants :)
Love the new hair cut!
Post a Comment