Friday, August 17, 2012

Playing With Daddy

The kids talked daddy in to taking them to Trafalga a couple weeks ago. We all had a great time!

Avery and I rode the bumper boats and pirate ship swing. I don't love getting wet on the bumper boats, but this girl loves to ride along and fire off the squirt gun.


While Avery and I were busy, Ethan and Daddy played a game of laser tag. Ethan was so excited and earned 500 points.




He also took a turn climbing the rock wall. This kid is fearless.





Daddy took the kids on the bumper boats again. They battled it out and I'm not sure who won. Daddy and Avery or Ethan...





Finally the kids rode the jumpy frog. Avery conquered her fear and enjoyed her ride this time!

We sure love playing with Daddy!

1 comment:

Douglas said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! Great Dad and Mom. Love those picture of happy healthy grandkids :)