Monday, August 13, 2012

Work Hard

A few weeks ago we worked hard at Uncle Bill's cabin property. They were headed down to demo the old broken down yurt on their property and we knew it would be good fun work.



It felt good to work hard and see the yurt come down in no time. The kids were good sports and pitched in with the work and the play.

We can't wait until the new cabin is built and we can stay and play a little more! Hopefully we'll earn our keep before then!

3 comments:

Douglas said...

I'm so glad that the kids know work can be fun. Good job Ethan and Avery:)

Mary said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are good, hard workers. We sure appreciated it! And it made it TONS more fun.

Mary said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are good, hard workers. We sure appreciated it! And it made it TONS more fun.